Project Estimator Permanent Position
- Work around the store looking for leads and answering questions to possible clients.
- Meet with clients in their homes to review the project and prepare an estimate.
- Pick up and transport materials fromthe store to the job site.
- Prepare invoices using the store's online page.
- Collect payments from clients.
- Will be responsable for a laptop computer, a business cellphone and the business pickup truck.
- Quadrati Inc t-shirts must be worn at all times.
- Must wear appropriate pants and shoes at all times.
- It is the responsability of the Project Estimator to look presentable and act respectfully at all times when representing Quadrati Inc.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Must have a clean driver's license.
- Must have a clean background. (We will run a brackground check).
- Responsable, respectful and reliable.
- Should have leadership askills and work well with others.
- Basic computer skills (Excel and Quickbooks minimum).
- Must be able to work weekends and some minor holidays.
- Should have basic hand tool knowledge.
- We require 3 recommendation letters or referrals from previous employers ONLY.
This job will give you the tools to grow inside the company and opportunity to generate a higher income depending on your experience, skill level and performance. (When necessary and evaluation will be provided in order to determine a possible increase in your salary).